5 Ways NRI’s can change their 500 & 1000 Notes
Well, Good news for Abroad persons, here is the steps to exchange your old notes to new 500 & 2000 rupees . Foreign tourist Indian also no need to worry, just approach nearest bank or post office to get is resolved. Here are five ways NRI can change its old Indian currency cash in to new 500 and 2000.
- Carry the cash with you if you are traveling with in March 31,2017.
- If you are traveling with in 72 hours-exchange your cash in airport.
- Use Money exchange in you country.
- Authorize another person in indian to deposit the notes(follow RBI Guidelines.)
- Deposit the old notes in your Non Resident Ordinary ( NRO ) Saving acount.